parentheticals (or more aptly entitled: "what it's like to be my brain")

my bosses are in disagreement about a box design (which pretty much means that rather than talking to each other (and coming to a concensus) they're telling me what to do (which pretty much means i've created 2 completely different sets of boxes (one for each boss))). the good news is that i get to go home in an hour (the not so good news being that i'm trying not to drink mountain dew anymore (i keep on having flashes of the carbonation eating away at my insides (thus giving me an ulcer, or acid reflux, or something like that (or maybe it's just rotting my teeth))). really, though, when you come right down to it, i should be quitting dr. mario cold turkey (i went to bed last night and every time i closed my eyes i saw little shapes falling down and it was DRIVING ME CRAZY!), but if i do that, then trying to quit drinking mountain dew on top of it all seems just a little excessive (maybe instead i should keep it simpler by refusing to go to that one 7/11 (where i always end up having the exact same conversation with the old 7/11 cashier man (re: he points out that i'm tall (and therefore no one will ever love me (except for him because personally he finds taller women "very sensuous" and don't i agree?)) and i end up leaving there feeling somewhat violated (although surprisingly still secure in myself (i may be tall, and weird, and kind of a bad driver, and a bit absent minded (like when i sometimes forget to wear a bra to church (and don't remember until i get up to bare my testimony)), and apparently have "happy hair", but i'm still quite a catch (or at least as superficially a catch as to negate the 3 superficial reasons why (in the old 7/11 cashier guy's opinion) i would be rejected by every man in america (besides him, naturally) and really how can you get insecure over pure superficiality?))))) to start with) because i don't even like nintendo to begin with) so this whole "less than an hour left" thing doesn't seem as do-able without caffeine in my system).
did that make any sense?

Comments