me me me

my "me me me list"...

Five Movies You Can Watch Over and Over:
1. "what's up doc"
2. "sleepless in seattle"
3. "billy madison"
4. "zoolander"
5. "the incredibles"

Five embarrassing Songs that You Know All the Words To:
1. "shoop" salt n peppa
2. "the big butt song" sir mixalot
3. "oh canada"
4. "sunrise, sunset" fiddler on the roof
5. "let's hear it for the boy" footloose

Five Memorable Halloween Costumes:
1. i don't remember any of my halloween costumes pre-turning 20. i think i was a gypsy once when i was like 6.
2. angel (age 20)
3. member of the rock band "table 9" (age 21)
4. tooth fairy (age 23)
5. cleopatra (age 24)

Five Celebrities You Believe May Secretly be Alien:
1. al roker
2. flavor flav
3. nick nolte
4. charo
5. dennis rodman

Five Occupations that You Know You Could Never Do:
1. rapper
2. door-to-door salesman
3. entomologist
4. supermodel
5. butcher

Five Books You've Recently Read Outside of Schoolwork:
1. wuthering heights, emily bronte
2. zula, toni morrison
3. lord of the flies, william golding (?)
4. things fall apart, chinua achebe
5. to draw closer to god, henry b eyering

Five Ways to Perfectly Spend an Afternoon:
1. in the pool
2. playing softball
3. movie marathon
4. playing ddr
5. road tripping

Five Lines You Blatantly Stole From a Movie, TV, a Commercial, or Song:
1. "these berries taste like burning!" -ralph from the simpsons
2. "first name's 'mister', middle name's 'period', last name's 't'!" -mr. t on "silver spoons"
3. "i don't know what caffeine does, but i'm pretty sure that without it... your head caves in." -newsradio
4. "i brought you into this world and i can take you OUT!" -cosby show
5. "i gave her my heart... and she gave me a pen." -say anything

Not Your 5 Favorite Foods, But the 5 You're Most Likely Eating:
1. diet coke with lime
2. dark chocolate
3. wendys combo meal #6
4. winterfresh gum
5. hostess donettes

5 People who should do this:
1. linko
2. barnesy
3. ben
4. spliz
5. howzett

To play. Put a link to your blog in the comments or if you don't have one, leave some responses in the comments.

Comments

barnesanova said…
http://barnesanova.blogspot.com/

tada!
Spliz said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spliz said…
I know not everything is about me.

(ha! HA! That's a hilarious joke you'll only get if you're kat. or possibly em.)

misslizzieb.blogspot.com
Andrew H said…
http://www.uclean.blogspot.com
Sarah said…
Love your blog... I participated too!

Here is my link

http://foxystarbuck.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the idea!