mrs. astrophe

i love that when celebrities date they, as a couple, get a new name. their coupledom becomes its own entity, and instead of having to keep track of both brad pitt AND angelina jolie, i only have to worry about "brangelina".
it's such a load off my mind.
and really, something that should be used in real life. who cares about my married/dating friends individually. let's combine their names. so much easier, and i'm betting a lot cheaper come christmas.

and in closing, i'd like to especially thank "tomkat" for opening my eyes to a whole new realm of possibilities. i already knew how lucky i'd be if i married mr. call or mr. walk, but now i see that i could make a go of it with any "tom".
or "bob".
or, if i'm really lucky, "shadow".

and even if i choose to switch teams, i'd still have my options open with an "allie".
.
.
.
I'M SO BORED!

Comments

Jon said…
Regardless of how appealing Alliekat is, please don't change teams.
Heather said…
I can't believe you missed the obvious. CoolKat.

I've been calling you that for years anyway.

Just get him to change his name.
Em said…
or Fish. Catfish. That doesn't even have to be his real name. Maybe he just really likes swimming. Or fishing. Or water...
Ann-Marie said…
just find a kit.
Lincoln said…
I have a new life mission. To find you a man named Shadow. Calling you ShadowKat would quite possibly be the coolest thing ever. In fact, I'm going to do it anyway. Done and done.
barnesanova said…
i once considered changing my name to jeremy danger. granted, i'd smoked a splif and a half, but it coulda worked. perhaps you should find yourself a 'danger jones' to marry...

DANGER KAT
Ben said…
I'm living the dream, friend. There has been little or nothing I could do from becoming Bennifer.
Nama said…
so how does hugh jackman fit into all this?

HugKat? Kat Hug?
Erika said…
So, does that mean I'm Er-ey? Or Corika? Hmm, maybe I should change my name to Kat.
Em said…
Has anybody CaroRy, Chriz or Newis around?
Andrew H said…
All of the "Kat" tie-ins... Don't EVEN get me STARTED!!!