phases

stuck in my head: "let's stay together", al green.
lovely.

reason 4 why time lapse photography freaks me out...

watching a plant grow, blossom, and die within 30 seconds.
it's unnerving.
and it inevitably makes me think about myself (as everything does, which is the luxury and curse of being completely self involved) and i realize that i have a time lapse memory. i remember all these"big" moments in my life and i see myself grow up right before my mind's eye and then i wonder what exactly i've done up to this point when i'm supposed to be all, like, blossomed and stuff and so what's the point of trying to accomplish anything when it's all going by so fast and i'm probably already starting to wilt...

and that's when the hyperventillating starts.

you know what else freaks me out, but in a good way?
vincent price.
i miss him.

Comments