the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night

i shall say this once and i shall say it loud...

"rocky 6" is coming soon to a theater near you.

i know, people. that, in and of itself is exciting, but that's not all.
so hold on to your hats.
if you're not wearing a hat, then... i don't know... hold on to your head.

because "rocky 6" will be in theaters in 16 days.

was a more beautiful sentence ever written?

this fills me with glee. with a sense of hope and optimism. and, dare i say it? with the eye of the tiger.

Comments

matt said…
even though i never heard they were planning on this, and the thought never really crossed my mind before now, i still have to say "it is about time."
meagan said…
My interest in this movie doesn't make me feel like I'm one of those people who rubberneck at a crash site.

It makes me feel like one of those people who stop, park, and get out of the car to watch. Preferably while holding a bag of popcorn.
Anonymous said…
The funniest part about this is that six or seven years ago I saw Mr. Stalone on Regis and "whoever it was at that time" Show and they asked him if he was going to do another Rocky movie. He laughed at them and more or less said No Way! Hmm, I guess when the paycheck is big enough...
Chester B. said…
Rocky 6?
What next "Rocky: The Musical?"

I hope he DIES in this one.
Adriane said…
At least Adriene is going to be in it. I have spent my whole life listening to "Yo! Adriane!" It wouldn't be very cool if she didn't appear in Rocky 6.