cotton

i promised myself i would write a blog today in celebration of finding a knock off and therefore affordable laptop battery charging cord. and yes, after two months of not being able to use my computer, i did awkwardly nuzzle my computer screen and start singing "endless love".
so in celebration of that beautiful (sad) moment (a new personal low), as well as the other mundanities (might be a made up word. might not) which make up the fabric of my life (my life is very much cotton), here's a bunch of fools pretending to be space invaders...

Comments

Em said…
i thought i was your space invader.
Lincoln said…
So all I could think of while watching that was how tedious it must have been to film (if in fact that's the way it was done). Cool nonetheless.
Nama said…
kat to new battery cord:

"you had me a [insert circuit sound]"

p.s. the word verification was "outhhak", which is what i think one might call the famous austrailian "outback" if they had cotton (the fabric, indeed, of our lives) in their mouth.
Leah said…
I'm glad I didn't have to be in that video.
Adriane said…
So...when I read your blog the first time, I thought you said FOODS pretending to be space invaders...I was expecting something a little different.
Chester B. said…
"I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. Watch, as I fire through my own shield!"
Annegirl said…
It's nice to know that whenever I feel guilty about spending too much time blogging/facebooking, all I need to do is pop in my all-time favorite space invader sound track (now on rush order) and remember that there are, in fact, more pointless things I could be doing.

Sigh. I feel so much better. :)