inventive

there are things i wish would hurry up and be invented already.
i wish for them so hard.
sometimes i stare longingly at the sea awaiting the safe, though belated, arrival of my dear, dear things to be invented.
and they are...

1. excedri-pop.
description: an excedrin lollipop.

really bad slogan idea: "why let the pain lick you when you can lick the pain away?"

2. detachable car plow/road salter
description: a combination plow/salt dispenser for the front of my car.

really bad slogan idea: "when you die on the freeway, it should be because you want to!"

3. magic mirror
description: a mirror that gives me verbal affirmation while i get ready in the morning.

really bad slogan idea: "because you are the fairest in the land."

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm still working on the talking chair of death, but after that I'll see what I can do about that magic mirror.
Leah said…
I want something that will bathe me, brush my teeth, and do my hair everyday. Oh yes, and go to work for me too.
Annegirl said…
excedri-pop?! Genius!

Another bad marketing idea:
"Excedri-pop! Excedri-pop! When your brain throbs nonstop! Excedri-pop! Ba dum dum dum..."
Chester B. said…
How about a perc-a-pop?
http://designer-drug.com/lollipop.jpg
Anonymous said…
I'm working on teleportation powers and crime-fighting tigers. And bringing back Pepsi Clear.
Fat eSpence said…
In all seriousness, as creative as you are, you would make millions as an entrepreneur.

MILLIONS!
Nama said…
millions?! oh how he underestimates you.

you'd kate literally tens of dollars. and that's just in the first 5 years alone!
Heather said…
This is like the Simpson's episode when Homer invents the Makeup Shotgun.

It is also like every single meeting I've ever had with an inventor, except you need to use the phrases "holistic," "all-encompassing," and "limitless" more often.