changing seasons

enter autumn




exit ziggy




see you next spring little buddy.

Comments

Lincoln said…
How cute. He's like a hibernating bear....except really skinning and hiding in a blanket.
Leah said…
Hilarious. You should buy him some sweaters.
Diane said…
I wish we had changing seasons here in L.A.
Kirsten said…
no nessa, you should knitt him some sweaters.
Em said…
So cute! I haven't seen Chalupa in days... she's in the same position.
Nama said…
aw, he's just like you, kat! you know that if you didn't have be a "responsible" member of "society" and "work" to get "money" to "pay" for "life's necessities," you'd hibernate during the long, cold utah winter, too.
Heather said…
I feel the same way he does, but I would be taking pumpkin chocolate chip cookies in with me.
Anonymous said…
I forget what it's like to be truly cold- maybe Ziggy's trying to forget, too.
Fat eSpence said…
"My name is Sigmund, but you may call me... Ziggy"