dear the state of utah,

what kind of sick game are you playing??

???

yours,
kat

Comments

Nama said…
this weekend, i was glad that i don't live in utah anymore.

i suggest you follow in ziggy's footsteps and hibernate until april, at least. perhaps may.

stupid utah.
Em said…
Hahaha!

Yes, that's mean laughter. :)
girlzoot said…
I'm just curious what kind of postage it would take to send a letter addressed to an entire state.
Jenny said…
Kat...
Andrew and I were just talking about how much we miss you!

We're with you on the snow thing. Ruby kept pointing outside and saying "uh oh!"
Heather said…
Kat, this is no joke. It's psychological monkey torture.

The good news is that this year I have a snow blower.

The bad news is that I can't operate it from the safety of my down comforter.
Anonymous said…
I assume you had snow. I am sorry but cannot now empathize because I am in Florida, where there is no snow.
Kirsten said…
ah I thought u might have meant the weather
Anonymous said…
You tell me you got snow, my sister tells me they had 2 feet of snow in Montana, and what did we get here in Denver, just two days of rain. Seriously, I'm pissed!