must love blogs

now, i'm not saying i have an addiction.
i'm just saying that when someone opens a can of soda, i have a pavlovian response.
as in, yes, drooling like a dog.


speaking of things i hope you find strangely endearing...

this is what i see when i leave for work every morning.

yes, yes. a lovely brick house, but just like a "where's waldo book" (is that the best comparison i could've made?) you have to look closer...


closer...

"maybe you don't want to go." that is what ziggy's ears and forehead are saying.

so let's just add some things to the classified ad i hopefully will never get to the point of actually writing:
#1 must love dogs
#2 must love diet coke

and #3 must love the fact that i have a picture of ruben studdard next to my computer (he's my muse of the month)...

Comments

Leah said…
I thought everyone had a picture of Ruben Studdard next to their computer...
Em said…
Oh, Ziggy. :) Hopefully he'll remember me when I come visit in just THREE WEEKS!
Heather said…
Ruben is your muse of the month... Kat, you destroy me.
Cracka Chips said…
But I love him!
Ziggy....and Ruben too! :)