spEak You're bRanes

one blog i check out pretty habitually is spEak You're bRanes. it's basic mission is to mock comment threads. it's secondary mission, as far as i can tell, is to bring joy to my life.

the following post especially.
joy.
to my life.

"Thanks to Angel for finding this comment on a Times article about violence against women.

women are often as attractive and as beautiful as flowers(with brains) it is normal that they want to show the best of themselves through being sexy : it is the essence of feminity and real men like that .Those who dare hitting a woman are not well in their mind.Who would hit a flower
Didier, paris, France

I tried to explain that to my girlfriend once. She said I was a patronising jerk and then wept as she beat her tiny fists ineffectually against my manly chest."



of course then i read the article and the joy was ebbed.

Comments