dine o round

yesterday as i ate bruschetta, pollo gratella, and creme brulee served by the first man i've ever been unable to describe as anything other than "jaunty" and who may have been faking his british accent, and cleared by a short man named "heidi"[deep breath to be taken here. because seriously, this sentence is super long], it ocurred to me how great life can be.

and when "jaunty" gave me the creme brulee for free because when he told me they were out of the tiramisu i'd originally ordered i'd launched into a sob story about how i'd come for the tiramisu and i'd driven three hours in the snow so why didn't he just shove me in a ditch while he was at it [go ahead. take another deep breath], it ocurred to me that whining about tiramisu is exactly why the rest of the world hates us.

Comments