unbiased

warning: i'm caffeine free. this is, in fact, noncaffeination: day two. and although i enjoy the light, low carb, non FDA approved flavor of fuze juice, chromium and vitaminC are not going to keep my head from caving in.


on this lovely friday morning (please read: afternoon), i am struck with an intense appreciation for mankind's potential to embrace diversity.

it's beautiful really.

there are people who love to watch "casablanca" (never seen it) as well as "the three stooges" (never wanted to see it).

people who enjoy reading charles dickens (hate him) as well as anne rice (if it's not joss whedon, i want no part of it).

people who find the "love is..." cartoons
(dumb)
and "lil brudder"
(stupid)
equally delightful.

and people who feel both michael buble (not enough testosterone) and def leppard (too much hair) are good for the soul.

i, however, represent a different cross-section of unbiased humanity.
because i hate everything.

Comments

Jay said…
Are those 'Love is...' kids nakked ?!?!?

that just doesn't seem right, or sanitary.
Ben said…
I'm so proud of you for decaffeinating. By that, I mean, I've always wanted to be able to say, "I have a friend in rehab." And guess you're as close as it's going to get.
Nama said…
I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!

I FEEL LIKE I'M AT THE CROSSWOADS, AND THERE'S A DENNY'S ON ONE CORNER, AND AN I-HOP ON THE ODDER!
Chester B. said…
I-Hop's got prime ribe and all-you-can-eat shrimp for $10.99. I was surprised too.

Incidentally, I've read that eating an apple can wake you up just as much as a cup of coffee.

Look into it?
Chester B. said…
rib, not ribe. Although, it may be that too.