brain waves

dear friends, family, and people i'm only pretending to like in the hopes that someday they'll buy me something,

there's something i've been meaning to write about and i suppose now is as good a time as any to get into it.
after years of thinking i should probably do so, i finally started to get some neurological testing done. i got my first brain scan back this morning and the doctor pointed out something a little peculiar he found.

ok. so this is my brain...



and if you zoom in on that...



wait. zoom in a little bit more...



and then zoom in a little further, you see this...



i know. weird, right?



unrelated pet peeve of the day: the phrase is not "i could care less".

Comments

Andrew H said…
You do know that Spaceballs made my Top Ten of All Time list don't you?
Adriane said…
How do you come up with these things?!? I aspire to write blogs like yours someday!
Jon said…
I could care less what the phrase is.
Nama said…
i knew it! all those years of just thinking you were tall & could dance was just really that alien inside of you! huh.
Stephanie said…
Hello long lost Kat! I found you through my cousin Tiffany. Fun blog! Long time, no see. Hope all is going well for you.
Jay said…
"Huh...she's a bass."