punctuation and tennessee

whatup.
no, that is not a question.
or is it.

i am not in the mood to use correct punctuation. or any punctuation besides the period.
and that comma up there.
frankly i am drunk with power.
i could be brimming with enthusiasm and dramatic pauses and you will never know because all you are faced with is the calm poker face of the period.

i wish i had that power in person. i would love to be able to contain my nervousness and excitability behind a calm veneer.
and vice versa. i would love to be able to infuse enthusiasm into a less than enthusiastic situation. but no such luck because i cannot hide my mood.
i have four emotions...
amused
confused
annoyed and
sleepy
and it is too much effort to convince family or friends or strangers at the bus depot that the emotion on my face has just drifted and come to a halt upon my face because if it hadn't my face would have fallen asleep from boredom.
so yes woman sitting next to me on an airplane my face looks annoyed because i am truly annoyed that your baby just vomited on me.
deal with it.
it is really hard for me to not use commas.
or apostraphes.
or parenthesese.
and i totally cheated up there with the ellipsis. i realize that.
and i am cheating now because i'm using periods as commas and i'm using a smaller font
see i cannot take the emotive out of anything.

unrelated:
i'm going to nashville tomorrow morning.
i'm totally excited about it because it's the antithesis of everything i look for in a getaway.
but in a good way.
and, ya, i'm being purposefully vague because i don't really want to tell you what i'll be doing for 3 days.
because you would mock me.

later!

,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,
,
,,
,
(comma binge)

Comments

Ann-Marie said…
i probably would not mock you.
Kirsten said…
ewwww. you should have looked annoyed. she should have hoped you looked annoyed. only crazy people say,"oh that is alright I love the wonderful smell baby vomit leaves behind."
Nama said…
your amusement amuses me. and i really want to know now what you'll be doing in nashville just so i can mock you, which i'm sure will be met with the amused emotion & not the annoyed emotion (no vomit will be involved). at least i hope...
Lincoln said…
You will tell me what your doing in Nashville...at some point. I'm dying to know.
Leah said…
Have fun in Nashville. It's beautiful there. I wish I was going with you because 7 of my 10.6 nieces and nephews live there.
matt said…
this sentence no verb.

now THAT'S power.
Anonymous said…
I assumed you were going for the nashville star auditions, but I checked and there aren't any upcoming auditions. I can't think of any other... um good reason... to go to nashville.
Ann-Marie said…
how was nashville?