finally

i hope i edited out everything i needed to. i almost forgot to cover the account number.



wait a second, what does it say in the "for" category? for "being the hottest girl ever"?? why yes. that is what it says. hu. interesting.

and now it's time to play...
list all the responses that jumped into my head when i got this check
(yipee! hooray!)

i'll start...
"it's about time i started making a living off of my good looks."
"do i have to pay taxes on this?"
"easiest 47 cents i ever made."
"i wish guys would do this instead of buying me dinner."
"...and my mom said my looks would never get me anything."
"this is better than the monthly check your mom sends me so that i'll talk to you!"

Comments

Erika said…
So does that mean you have to pay tithing on it?
Jena said…
4.7 cents. Throw in a little for fast offerings too.
Jay said…
Mr. Pelle Pelle has money to throw around. I took enough for a Dominos pizza and a 44 oz drink the other day.
Ben said…
That's funny: I thought that being the hottest girl ever would carry a heftier price tag.
Nama said…
shoot kat! i KNEW there was a reason for always wanting to be you!! cha-ching!
Kimberly said…
C'mon, who's it from?
Jay said…
Who's it from ?!?!

Let's look at the evidence at hand:
xibit A: It's a baseball check.

xibit B: It's from America First Credit Union.

xibit C: Sloppy hand writting.

xibit D: The signiture is partially exposed. It looks like it could be an M, an N, or an unconnected R.
Em said…
It's something to write home about. That's for sure. But just becuase this guy paid you 47 cents doesn't mean that I'm going to be giving you a raise for being my friend. We have a contract!
Anonymous said…
see that, guess you could give the 6'8 girl a run for her money... no pun intended.
Fat eSpence said…
I sure spent more than .47 cents buying you dinner.
Fat eSpence said…
But who's counting?