unrelated

i've been busy at work today 1 designing packaging for a new product called "chocolate animal droppings" which are actually chocolate covered nuts and raisins humorously offputtingly entitled by the canadians, and 2 planning my trip to visit my sister in boston. wicked awesome. i leave in 10 days. i pretty much just want to eat good seafood.

the other day i watched "a patch of blue", an old sydney poitier movie chalk full of social commentary as all of s.p.'s movies seem to be. there's always some sort of serious "don't superficially judge me" undercurrent to his movies. and my incessant "man he's hot when he monologues" comments seem horribly inappropriate.

Comments

Jay said…
I didn't notice any social commentaries in 'Sneakers', but then again, Robert Redford was the lead.
Leah said…
He IS hot when he monologues. I watched Sneakers this weekend and he's the moral one. Older and still remarkably attractive.
Jena said…
Eat coconut encrusted shrimp! A. MA. ZING.
Kirsten said…
HMMM ANIMAL DROPPINGS SOUND GOOD!
Em said…
i want to go to boston and eat good seafood too. but i think i'll stay away from the droppings..
Kimberly said…
Chocolate animal droppings?! Sick. Why don't they just call them poops? I mean, it's the same thing, isn't it? "Animal Poops--for those days when you just need a snack."
Nama said…
i would still eat them if they were called poops. as long as "chocolate" is in the title, count me in.
Leah said…
What if chocolate wasn't in the title and they just called them poops? Can we still count Nama in?
Jon said…
The next product in the line, after your Boston trip, will "Chocolate Seafood Droppings."
barnesanova said…
boston, greatest town in the world. a pleasure to live here. take in a sawx game and have yawself some beeah.
Heather said…
KAT! I was watching that movie at the exact same moment. JINX.

I think you owe me a coke.
Fat eSpence said…
Gross. But I was right! You do toilet art after all!
Erika said…
Dang Canadians. I bought reindeer droppings there last year. The beaver droppings were good too. And cowpies...mmmmmm. The air is thinner up there I guess. Or maybe it's the metric system.