groan

my memory is full.
i'm bad with names, dates, places, and pretty much everything that has to do with remembering because i've filled up my pretty little head with too much uselessness during high school and college. and now there's no more room for anything new or important.
i want to clean out the hard drivein my head. i want to find a way to get rid of the words to the canadian national anthem. i want my 9th grade locker combination gone. the song i played at my piano recital when i was 15, the church's young women's theme, all the episode names to "buffy" seasons 2-6, the code names i gave the boys i liked my sophmore year, the fact that ron howard's brother is in every single one of his movies, the pythagorean theorum, the words to salt n peppa's "shoop"...
it can all go.
because i have to learn a new program for work.
by tomorrow.

side note: and to quote my good friend liz, i'd like to give a "good old fashioned 90's style" birthday shout out to my sister carolyn...


holla'!!

Comments

Jay said…
Before you back up any hard drive, be sure to backup the info that you do want to keep. That way, when you reinstall the Operation System, you can also reinstall that info that you didn't want lost.

Oh, man, I've reached the point where every conversation turns to some type of computer talk. I think I need to find some D&D friends to start hanging out with. . .
Ryan said…
what are the word to the canadian national anthem. maybe writing them down in your blog can be the backup jay was talking about.
barnesanova said…
a buffy fan? F-

nuff said on this one
Em said…
i lost my backup.
Leah said…
Don't ever forget the words to "Shoop."
Chester B. said…
What does "hollaback" mean?

I've heard it in much use lately but can't figure out what it means!

If anyone would know...

:)
Kirsten said…
a new program. BLAH!!
Heather said…
I replaced my bank pin number with the subtleties of the felony murder rule so now whenever I go to get cash out, I start thinking about transferable intent and eggshell victims and how I don't ever want to visit Texas.

Which explains why I never shop anymore.
Jay said…
Online shopping, it's safer than golfing in flipflops.
Nama said…
me have overloaded brain? umpossible!
Erika said…
I just want to thank Kat for the link to Liz's blog which I stopped going to because of the lack of writing but am glad I saw it because frankly, her baby is freaking cute.
And hollaback is a return to a holla. I still don't know what a holla is though.
Andrew H said…
Just don't forget your name Esmerelda Sandydowns!
barnesanova said…
let me guess, you're the tall one?