1 part strongbad, 2 parts "simpsons", 5 parts hydrocortisone. stir and let sit for 10 hours

as much as i try to fight it, deep down i know i've found my life's calling.
and that calling is sitting in front of a certain chocolate store in the mall.
and writing on big chocolatey hearts with frosting.

it's not that i'm good.
it's that i'm so good.
maybe not so much with the skill and the penmanship, but with the getting inside the heads of the provonian mall rats.
they love me and my little frosting messages.
they flock to me with open arms and five dollar bills, demanding more of my sugary brilliance!

i'm just saying, 10 hours of that in one day is enough to make anyone not really care that one of their hands is completely numb.
ok, well, maybe the apathy is 2 parts accolade and 1 part high dosage of benadryl.

Comments

Jon said…
Hey, that's a picture of me!
Jon said…
Quite frankly, I feel fortunate to be photographed with such an attractive woman.
Em said…
will you make me one that says, "my leg is haunted" on it? thanks.
Ben said…
And 1 part super-genius.
Chester B. said…
You should write one that says, "Enjoy this free non-poisonous chocolate heart."


Yeah, I stole that one from The Plug...
but it's funny, no?
Nama said…
so i thought about kat today, and how she's on a cruise...and i hated her...