i had a whole post worked out where i was going to talk about my experience with phase 1 of the south beach diet.
it would be scathing.
it would border on brilliance.
and it would of course make fun of... well... me.

but i woke up this morning completely covered in a very itchy, very red, very swollen rash, and my eyes and throat are also very swollen and itchy. it's inexplicable and it's very very unpleasant.
so, here i sit at work with a bottle of benedryl, a tube of hydrocortisone cream, and a diet coke with lime, using all my mental effort to not cough, or scratch, or touch my eyes.

still... something must be said.
because i have very strong feelings about this whole sitution.
feelings that are perhaps best expressed through graphic art.



you should see the interpretive dance.

Comments

Em said…
amen, sista. that was one of the harderst weeks of my life. the only thing that gets me through the PTSD is knowing that you went through it too. and together, with our carbs, we'll still be able to live full and productive lives. at least amiable lives.
Carolyn said…
you had better be healed up for our cruise. :)
Nama said…
ooooo...does the dance involve you being a doughnut?
Kimberly said…
I'm glad you're back on carbs. They supply energy to your brain.