totally

yep.
i could definitely live on a cruise ship.

Comments

Nama said…
it's 22 degrees outside and i can't feel my ears...i definitely can't live in utah anymore...
Em said…
i'll get a cruise ship too and we can be sailing neighbors
Ann-Marie said…
except for the swaying (i still feel like i am on the ship by the way!) i would definately live on a cruise ship! so much fun and so many people to feed you, entertain you and clean up for you. that is all.
Anonymous said…
Yeah, it's all fun and games on a cruise ship...until dysentery breaks out.

Then it's not all shuffleboard and showtunes, is it?
Lincoln said…
Trust me. 22 degrees is nothing. Try negative 20. And if you think you can't tell the difference, think again. After it gets that cold, 22 literally feels balmy.
Jon said…
I have to second lincoln's comment. I have been warm enough at 22 to take off my hood.
Andrew H said…
HUGE props on the proper and well-timed use of the word "Clandestine!"
Chester B. said…
My lab partner loves mussel shooters at Ichiban Sushi.
I told her about your friends and their claims about the shooters being aphrodisiacs...and she laughed.

While on the cruise ship could you resist breaking out singing The Love Boat theme? I don't think I could.