iphone

covet covet covet
covet

covet


um. covet.

Comments

Nama said…
oooo...the iphone will surely go well with your palm pilot. 21st century, here you come...
Andrew H said…
2nd the covet, 2nd the covet, 2nd the covet!
Jay said…
It would be the perfect phone, except, it works only with iTunes.

I give it a couple months before it's hacked.

Cool phone though...if they are allowed to keep the name.
barnesanova said…
already being sued... this is why i love apple, and i'm about to by an imac.
matt said…
im a fan of my .5 gig sandisk, which lets me put most formats (the important ones, anyway) on it without any stupid intermediate program (itunes is a virus. winamp all the way, man). and i hate cell phones.

/partypooper
Chester B. said…
I think that the should actually make a product that really looks like an apple...and tastes like one too.

Yum.
Lincoln said…
What about all of us Verizon customers. And every other company other than Cingular. Stupid. Whatever. While I like the idea of the iphone I don't like the way it looks.
Em said…
I want it. I want it now.