stuff

a'ight.
i'ma bust a mad blog in your ears.
...word.

ya... that's not working for me. even the part of me that thinks that one weird al song is funny was embarassed by that intro.
and frankly i'm pretty sure what i said up there makes no sense.

some good news- after only 4 days of, you know, not binge eating and doing the running ahem! apply term loosely thing, i have lost all my holiday weight.
can you deal with that?

i have a tendency towards restlessness.
this may come as a surprise to some of you. this may, in fact, stun many of you and cause you to go into a sort of coma catalyzed by the shock and awe you are now feeling. this may cause of few of you to question your very existence in a kierkegaardian "life has no inherent meaning" kind of a way. and this paragraph may cause some of you to roll your eyes and click the "next blog" button at the top of the page because sarcasm is really only funny when its understated.
i don't do understated.
so i have this tendency towards restlessness which pops up about every year or so. sometimes it results in a drive to montana. sometimes it means i sign up for a business writing class which turns out to be way harder than i expected which means i end up whining about it to random people instead of, you know, studying.
and sometimes it results in me starting to pack up my belongings to move to salt lake and if howzett is reading this then... hehehe... um... no it doesn't.

a couple of years ago i wrote my "i have never" list. now, with two years of wisdom and worldlyness if will smith can misspell "happiness", i can throw "y"s in anywhere i want to behind me, i offer an adendum:
i have still never done anything on that list except for the skiing thing and the "matrix" thing but i did manage to take a yoga class and consequently learn how to do a very awkward and wobbley head stand, consistently jog, unwillingly learn how to give a sort of decent hair cut, eat duck, and empanadas, go to san francisco twice, and boston once...
see what i mean?
worldlYness.

it turns out that whenever i laugh or find something enjoyable i clap. how do i know this? because of the new ring i bought at hot topic...
and because of all the little jab marks on the palm of my other hand.

Comments

Andrew H said…
You better wash that feeling right out of your hair!
Andrew H said…
And, I finally blog again and this is how you repay me?!?!
Persephone said…
I want a poky ring thing that pokes my hand when clapping! It would be like having reverse brass knuckles. Except I'd reverse them. So as to make poky ring thing like unto brass knuckles. And I'd continue being wildly redundant while bustin' a cap o' blog with those poky brass knuckles while watching (or jogging) a Will Smith marathon.

That made no sense.
I award you no points.

Charlie Brown music.
barnesanova said…
you should slap someone with that ring. palms up.

and i think the next "i've never" task you should shoot for should be either swimming with a great whyte (see the clever use of 'Y'?), or perhaps regifting at least 3 fruit cakes to people whom you wish ill upon, but are hesitant to just come out an tell.
Chester B. said…
I think you should just tell people that you were born under a wandering star...a waaaaaha-hahandering star.
And bust into song, because people like that.
matt said…
personally, i prefer a lead pipe to brass knuckles. call me morbid.