credo

i inevitabley have to deal with people who test my personal credos.
especially when my credo is that i should be nice to everyone, no matter what.
extraspecially if they come up to my office and say, "um... there's someone in the men's bathroom."
and i'm all like, "oh... that's too bad."
and they're like, "i really have to go. is there another bathroom?"
and i'm all, "well, there's a girl's bathroom on the other side of the factory, but i wouldn't recommend it."
and they're all, "i reeally have to go."
and i'm like, "hu."
and they're like, "so what should i do?"
and i'm all, "i guess you just need to summon up all your willpower."
and they pause for a second and then they're all, "summon up all my willpower? what does that mean?"
and then i decide i've had enough and i turn back to my computer and i say, "that means hold it."

i'm ready to throw my credo out.

Comments

Lincoln said…
You have a credo in which you're supposed to be nice to people? While I love you very much I think there's too much sarcasm hard wired into your brain to allow you to genuinely be nice to people. No offense. :)
Kimberly said…
Has he never had to go to the bathroom? Maybe he had his own personal bathroom growing up and never had to wait for the slowest sibling ever.
Leah said…
I use the men's loo all the time. There are never any lines.
Nama said…
being nice IS hard, especially for YOU kathryn...