closure

i've always thought there was great closure when someone you dated or crushed on gets married. and then they have babies and dogs and house payments and when you're family asks you how whatzhisname is, you say "um, i don't know, married?" and everyone is happy with that.
see? closure.

my grandparents totally trumped me.
grandpa: "i was talking to my old high school girlfriend and she's in a home now. she likes it though. she says she's been hit on three times."
me: "but in a home the old men hit on the vending machine."
grandma palmer: "i went to a high school dance with whatzhisname... he's dead now!"

ok. fine. you win. THAT's closure.

Comments

Em said…
I once had a vending machine I loved die...
Jay said…
It's true. When people move away or they go on missions, there still is no closure.

Only death and marriage bring closure. Funny how that works.
Leah said…
I have no idea what closure feels like.
Cracka Chips said…
Nessa It feels like when you slam your hand in a door. No really it does. Yes it does. Go try it Nessa. Then you'll know. And knowing is half the battle.

Kat death doesn't always bring closer to the relationship. It's more of a matter of life after death. Now that he's dead I have a life.