insert movie review here

would you please write my obligatory review of the new "star wars" movie for me? i'm too tired.

in it, please make fun of the plot holes, hayden christensen's inability to act, george lucas' egomania, yada yada yada.

point out my love of ewan mcgreggor, john williams music, and THE FORCE. and also r2d2. talk about how it's fun to imagine that r2's beeping is actually excessive profanity.

also, please include a witty rebuff to the wookie-immitating preadolescents who sat next to me. something that makes fun of their inability to grow facial hair. you could say that, like, until they can grow a beard they shouldn't be imitating a wookie. i don't know. but, definitely say something.

Comments

Em said…
did you ask them if they were 13 yet and if not if they had a chaperone? And if they needed a sippy cup and some cheerios?
Anonymous said…
the ultimate insult would to have been calling them an Ewok from The Return of the Jedi. pwned
Carolyn said…
here's a review that made me laugh... http://www.newyorker.com/printables/critics/050523crci_cinema
Jay said…
The two wantabe wookies did have a sippy cup, it had a Darth Vader top on it too.
Jon said…
I just don't agree with the New Yorker guy. It's pretty typical of the snooty trash they usually come up with.
Jon said…
And I don't think R2's profanity is excessive.
Jay said…
If only you knew the obscenities that Artoo spouts. It would almost be like a Quintin Tarantino film. Good thing only those of us who speak AstroDroid understand.

Sometimes, Artoo messes up his lines but they just keep filming. It's hilarious.
Erika said…
I learned from fm100 that R2D2 is named for Reel 2, Dialogue 2. Kind of ruins it doesn't it. And upped my nerd level.
talkingdonkey said…
As I said before, R2D2 is one of the reasons I'm thankful midgets were invented.
Cracka Chips said…
Natalie Portman What are you Pretending to do? Girls with curly hair don't BRUSH it. We all know better.There are a lot of us out here with the natural curl. Your not fooling any one. That was the moment you were supposed to stop the filming and say " Ya know Mr.Lucas,George, Curls don't get brushed.