fashion

i am not a fashionista.
i have never believed myself to be one.
i've always had an inexplicable penchant for personalized t shirts.
i used to wear stuff with sunflower print.
i do in fact buy a good portion of my clothes at target.
but...
girls, even i can see that this year's trends are meant to make you look fat and tacky. don't wear them. i don't care what lindsay lohan's doing.
and boys, ruffles are never ok. unless you're, like, an 18th century duke. or a member of the h.m.s. pinafore.
and britney spears and kevin federline, there's no such thing as "derelict chic". stop spending $6000 on a hillbilly outfit.
and britney especially, wear some pants. please. i'm tired of seeing your baby crowning.

Comments

Jimmy said…
That Jay. So hot right now!
Heather said…
this entry comes too close to last Friday when I was talking to a registered nurse who told me that of all the things she had ever seen, the baby crowning was the worst.

the horror.
Erika said…
I shop at Target too. Right now they have V-neck t-shirts for 6.99.
barnesanova said…
I've seen the Puffy Shirt in the Smithsonian. Had to have a picture of that. I want to be a pirate!.

Target clothes are a funny thing. I remember back when I was into skating and ska and Mossimo was like a surfer brand. Now, Mossimo is all over Target while freakin OP is still hanging on clearance racks of PacSun. So I'd say Target Rocks! I'm Hip, I'm With It.

per zoolander: what is this some kind of a joke? how's anyone supposed to fit in here?
Leah said…
Sorry dude... we've all been around each other for a long time. I've seen a baby crown. It's cool. And extremely gross.
kat said…
"what is this? a center for ants??"
Kirsten said…
or is that shudder?
Anonymous said…
The building has to be atleast... 3 times... that size!