thinking backwards

but what it all comes down to is that, in the end i can fool my mind, but not my hair.
plus the possibility of a muddled, backwards blog.
or you might have to put effort into remembering what you're not thinking about, which involves a lot of step retracing and thinking backwards.
and experience what people call a pang.
you might remember it all of a sudden.
but eventually you're going to have to remember what it is you're not thinking about.
and worry about them later.
and i'm forgetful anyways, so it's really easy to shove things to the back of my mind.
especially about things i can't control.
because i don't like to be stressed or worried or angry.
and 2nd, it reminded me that i repress things.
1st, that i might have been more stressed last month than i realized.
but their appearance reminded me of two things.
they're gone now.
*this morning i found 2 grey hairs.

*maybe you should start here and read up.

Comments

Leah said…
I read it backwards the first time. You complete me.
barnesanova said…
this makes me think of a perversely mutated haiku for hooked on phonics kids that are trying to stand on their heads.
Nama said…
i like to think backwards.

sometimes.

then i end up in a repressive ball unable to function.

hmmmm...
Em said…
backwards or forwards... i just abstain.
Jon said…
Reading this blog forwards made my head hurt.
Jay said…
.emag reccos tnellecxe na dessim ouy ,oslA .dewohs golb siht taht noisserpxe citsitra eht dekil I .drawrof wen eht si sdrawkcaB
Leah said…
Wow Jay. I'm impressed.
Fat eSpence said…
Good one. I think I have 20 gray hairs and I blame !GNITAD
Kirsten said…
I don't hink I can handle all of this.
Tiff said…
Seriously it's making my head spin.
You know, it was a triump for me when Erika finally found a gray hair as she had previously pulled one out of my head.
Chester B. said…
What is with girls freaking out when they find a grey hair?
At least you have hair...which is more than some guys can say.

:)
Jay said…
I will always have my hair. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!